We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our teams. You belong in an environment where we celebrate our individuality and unique qualities, so feel free to share your resume with us at email@example.com.
Monarch House is a dynamic team of professionals providing challenging career opportunities and fulfilling roles in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
Our professional staff work collaboratively and/or individually with each client and specifically tailor services to their needs. Our services can be provided in our centres, at clients’ homes and schools, in the community, and in specialized housing settings. Working with the fields’ thought leaders, we conduct our own research and are committed to continuous learning to provide the most effective treatments possible.
The health and safety of our staff is our #1 priority. As you care for others, Monarch House will care for you. Monarch House has safety measures to keep you, your family, and your clients safe. Our approach to virtual care incorporates advanced, secure virtual technology and a full-service client concierge to deliver effective treatment where you can connect directly with your clients to assist in their care and facilitate consultations.
Monarch House is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different. Find out more at www.monarchhouse.ca
If you are passionate about helping children and youth communicate to and enhance their relationships while maximizing their quality of life, this is your chance to work with an experienced and collaborative interdisciplinary team.
As a Speech Language Pathologist on our team, you are an integral part of our specialized services for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other developmental disabilities. You will work with an interdisciplinary team of experts to support your clients in achieving their therapy goals. Our commitment to excellence goes beyond the way we serve our communities. We will empower you to enrich lives and achieve amazing results by doing what you do best.
Take a look into what you'll do each day:
· You’ll provide assessment, intervention and treatment planning for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other developmental disabilities
· You will employ a comprehensive range of Speech Pathology skills to maintain, develop or augment oral motor or communicative functions
· You use excellent interpersonal skills and excel in a collaborative, inter-disciplinary team environment
· You will build a strong network by maintaining effective communication with a variety of stakeholders including clients, families/caregivers, community agencies and service providers.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
· You are a graduate of a recognized School of Speech Language Pathology
· You have active membership in good standing with the Regulatory body of Audiologists and Speech- Language Pathologists in Ontario
· You are passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
· New Graduates are welcome to apply, mentorship is provided (IPP)
What Monarch House Can Offer You:
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it.
· Competitive compensation
· Extended health benefits package fully covered by Monarch House, if eligible
· Achieve work-life balance working in a city you love at any one of our 6 Canadian locations as well as virtual care options
· Exceptional thought leadership and mentorship (IPP)
· Be part of a growing, diverse company
· Work in a supportive team environment, where you can grow professionally for continuous learning and skills development
· Autonomy to explore and reach your career goals including the opportunity to progress to management
As you care for others, Monarch House will care for you by providing the Personal Protective Equipment (E.g., gloves, masks, eye protection), training and resources that you need to feel confident every day.We are committed to making a difference in people’s lives – and that starts with yours. You will enjoy a flexible schedule that allows you to achieve your goals at work and at home, with a balance of teamwork and independence. We have a team of Supervisors and motivated colleagues who are excited to meet and support you!
Please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Speech Language Pathologist" and the location in the subject line.
34252 Marshall Road
2025 Willingdon Ave
1010 - 1st Ave NE
2755 Lougheed Highway
Port Coquitlam, BC
50 McIntosh Drive
1405 North Service Road East
15117 101 Avenue
630 Weber St N
The most effective way to get started with Monarch house is to book an appointment. We will answer your questions in terms of treatment, funding, and how to navigate the various programs available.
Every inquiry is completely confidential.
Not sure where to start?
Reach out to us directly email@example.com