Our approach – it’s what makes us unique!
Monarch House is part of CBI Health Group, Canada’s largest integrated community healthcare services network. Established in 2009 in British Columbia as an interdisciplinary treatment centre for individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and their families, Monarch House has now expanded its geographic network and services to include the full range of services for individuals with academic, behaviour, communication, learning, motor, physical, speech, social and vocational needs.
Monarch House improves access to required services, coordinates treatment, and focuses on results for individuals of all abilities and understands and responds to changing needs throughout their lifespan. Our professional staff work collaboratively and/or individually with each client and specifically tailor services to their needs. Our services can be provided in our centres, at clients’ homes and schools, in the community, and in specialized housing settings. Working with the fields’ thought leaders, we conduct our own research and are committed to continuous learning to provide the most effective treatments possible.
We provide a range of services including:
- assessments – screening clinics and full diagnostic assessments
- diagnoses – medical (Paediatrician services)
- direct therapy – individual
- group therapy – small and large group
- consultation services to community agencies, school boards, and government programs
- day treatment programs for adults with developmental disabilities
- tutoring services
- recreational programs
- research projects
- public information sessions
- training events and workshops
- professional student education and training
- parent support groups